What kind of general are you?

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Arctek

What kind of general are you?

Postby Arctek » Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:58 pm

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Nov 14th, 2005 at 5:24 pm

Julius Caesar
    Roman military and political leader. He was instrumental in the transformation of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire. His conquest of Gallia Comata extended the Roman world all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, introducing Roman influence into what has become modern France, an accomplishment of which direct consequences are visible to this day. In 55 BC Caesar launched the first Roman invasion of Britain. Caesar fought and won a civil war which left him undisputed master of the Roman world, and began extensive reforms of Roman society and government. He was proclaimed dictator for life, and heavily centralized the already faltering government of the weak Republic. Caesar's friend Marcus Brutus conspired with others to assassinate Caesar in hopes of saving the Republic. The dramatic assassination on the Ides of March was the catalyst for a second set of civil wars, which marked the end of the Roman Republic and the beginning of the Roman Empire under Caesar's grand-nephew and adopted son Octavian, later known as Caesar Augustus. Caesar's military campaigns are known in detail from his own written Commentaries (Commentarii), and many details of his life are recorded by later historians such as Suetonius, Plutarch, and Cassius Dio.
    You scored:
  • 59 Wisdom
  • 81 Tactics
  • 50 Guts
  • 57 Ruthlessness

-Grant.

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Nov 14th, 2005 at 5:34 pm

Chief Sitting Bull
You scored 75 Wisdom, 62 Tactics, 65 Guts, and 37 Ruthlessness!
You'd make a decent guerilla fighter. You are a tactical genius and you have the balls to back it up with some follow through. But that being said, you are most likely unwilling to torture an enemy soldier for information, because underneath all of the hides of the buffalo you killed yourself and that huge f*cking headdress, you have a heart.
Chief Sitting Bull rose to prominence in the Sioux warfare against the whites and the resistance of the Native Americans under his command to forced settlement on a reservation led to a punitive expedition. In the course of the resistance occurred the Native American victory on the Little Bighorn, where George Armstrong Custer and his men were defeated and killed on June 25, 1876. Sitting Bull and some of his followers escaped to Canada, but returned (1881) on a promise of a pardon and were settled on a reservation. In 1885 he appeared in Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, but his championship of the Native American cause was not at an end. He encouraged the Sioux to refuse to sell their lands, and he advocated the ghost dance religion. He was killed by Native American police on a charge of resisting arrest.

Other leaders like yourself include: Francis Marion

“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Mouser
Elite Member

Postby Mouser » Nov 14th, 2005 at 5:35 pm

A hippie

You scored
59 Wisdom
54 Tactics
47 Guts
38 Ruthlessness

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Nov 14th, 2005 at 5:40 pm

George Washington
You scored 61 Wisdom, 77 Tactics, 60 Guts, and 28 Ruthlessness!
Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Nov 14th, 2005 at 5:51 pm

I took it second time for a screeny and got different scores 64 instead of 61 and 32 instead of 28 for some reason, tho i did answer sameway.. or so i thought heh.

Sneaky bastard...
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Goethe

ParanoiaX

Postby ParanoiaX » Nov 14th, 2005 at 6:02 pm

George MacClellan
You scored 46 Wisdom, 81 Tactics, 52 Guts, and 27 Ruthlessness!
Like General McClellan, you're smart enough to know what tactical decisions to make. However, the problem with McClellan is that he could never sprout the balls to act on his information, and in the end, that's why Geoge McClellan is only a sidenote in the history books.

You scored higher than 5% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 87% on Tactics

You scored higher than 30% on Guts

You scored higher than 5% on Ruthlessness
I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

N2itivX

Postby N2itivX » Nov 14th, 2005 at 6:04 pm

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Nov 14th, 2005 at 6:08 pm

King Edward I
You scored 66 Wisdom, 77 Tactics, 59 Guts, and 55 Ruthlessness!
Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.
EatMoreLead aka EML

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Nov 14th, 2005 at 6:26 pm

Derfel wrote:I scored almost exactly the same as Suck. What does that tell me?

I guess de Gualle wasn't an option...
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Nov 14th, 2005 at 6:38 pm

King Edward I
You scored 62 Wisdom, 88 Tactics, 48 Guts, and 49 Ruthlessness!
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Nov 14th, 2005 at 6:43 pm

TeK

General Pus Seh
You scored 10 Wisom, 35 Tactics, 0 Guts, and 30 Ruthlessness
Sneaky bastard...

Suck.
Benefactor

Postby Suck. » Nov 14th, 2005 at 6:45 pm

C'mon man, does everything have to turn into a flame fest? :?

-Grant.

Best_predator
Banished to Siberia

Postby Best_predator » Nov 14th, 2005 at 6:48 pm

He doesn't come to these forums even if he did i wouldnt care
Sneaky bastard...

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Nov 14th, 2005 at 7:22 pm

William Wallace FTW!!!!

You scored 64 Wisdom, 62 Tactics, 61 Guts, and 45 Ruthlessness!
I've been deleted!!

Jahiliyya

Postby Jahiliyya » Nov 14th, 2005 at 9:01 pm

William Wallace

You scored 72 Wisdom, 75 Tactics, 68 Guts, and 56 Ruthlessness!
There's a blip that hovers that city that can see thry anything, like x-ray, they can see everything you do. ~Keyser

rekloose-[PUPPY]
Elite Member

Postby rekloose-[PUPPY] » Nov 14th, 2005 at 9:16 pm

got the same as EML & n2

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Nov 14th, 2005 at 10:20 pm

I guess my Native American blood shown thru. Nobody I know has the same as me.

Filthy f'n infidel white men! (I hope this didn't get hardfought onto the CIA watch list)

drity bomb, naked iotola, body odor, towels, kim jong ill'n, tony montana, camel hair dye, note pads made from ethiopians, suicide is painless, MASH

Phoenix
Elite Member

Postby Phoenix » Nov 14th, 2005 at 10:23 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:I guess my Native American blood shown thru. Nobody I know has the same as me.

Filthy f'n infidel white men! (I hope this didn't get hardfought onto the CIA watch list)

drity bomb, naked iotola, body odor, towels, kim jong ill'n, tony montana, camel hair dye, note pads made from ethiopians, suicide is painless, MASH

Are you kidding me? We already have Derfel here, we have been on that list!
Former HF clan member, server admin, all around troll

"You don't do things right once-in-a-while. You do them right all the time."- Vince Lombardi

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 14th, 2005 at 10:27 pm

I am with Banshee and Jahiliyya;

William Wallace
You scored 62 Wisdom, 77 Tactics, 62 Guts, and 46 Ruthlessness!
Like William Wallace, chances are you have no problem charging a larger, better trained, better equipped, better armed and armored English army with a band of naked drunken Scotsmen. I'm not contesting that you have balls. It's your brain function I'm worried about.
Scottish soldier and national hero. The first historical record of Wallace's activities concerns the burning of Lanark by Wallace and 30 men in May, 1297, and the slaying of the English sheriff, one of those whom Edward I of England had installed in his attempt to make good his claim to overlordship of Scotland. After the burning of Lanark many joined Wallace's forces, and under his leadership a disciplined army was evolved. Wallace marched on Scone and met an English force of more than 50,000 before Stirling Castle in Sept., 1297. The English, trying to cross a narrow bridge over the Forth River, were killed as they crossed, and their army was routed. Wallace crossed the border and laid waste several counties in the North of England. In December he returned to Scotland and for a short time acted as guardian of the realm for the imprisoned king, John de Baliol . In July, 1298, Edward defeated Wallace and his army at Falkirk, and forced him to retreat northward. His prestige lost, Wallace went to France in 1299 to seek the aid of King Philip IV, and he possibly went on to Rome. He is heard of again fighting in Scotland in 1304, but there was a price on his head, and in 1305 he was captured by Sir John de Menteith. He was taken to London in Aug., 1305, declared guilty of treason, and executed. The best-known source for the life of Wallace is a long romantic poem attributed to Blind Harry, written in the 15th century.

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Nov 14th, 2005 at 10:28 pm

Catalyst22 wrote:I guess my Native American blood shown thru. Nobody I know has the same as me.

So everyone can read it.

MeMGhost

Postby MeMGhost » Nov 14th, 2005 at 10:48 pm

Ulysses S. Grant
You scored 83 Wisdom, 46 Tactics, 69 Guts, and 53 Ruthlessness!
Like you, Grant went about the distasteful business of war realistically and grimly. His courage as a commander of forces and his powers of organization and administration made him the outstanding Northern general. Grant, though, had no problem throwing away lives on huge seiges of heavily defended positions. At times, Union casualties under Grant were over double that of the Confederacy. However, Grant was notably wise in supporting good commanders, especially Sheridan , William T. Sherman , and George H. Thomas. Made a full general in 1866, he was the first U.S. citizen to hold that rank.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 98% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 5% on Tactics

You scored higher than 91% on Guts

You scored higher than 68% on Ruthlessness

MeM

Deleted User
*poof*

Postby Deleted User » Nov 15th, 2005 at 12:12 am

Hmm, I hate these kinds of quizzes, because there are always those questions that they just don't give you enough information, or enough answers.
Oh well.

King Edward I
You scored 66 Wisdom, 69 Tactics, 53 Guts, and 49 Ruthlessness!
Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 63% on Unorthodox
You scored higher than 44% on Tactics
You scored higher than 44% on Guts
You scored higher than 55% on Ruthlessness
I've been deleted!!

G$
Benefactor

Postby G$ » Nov 15th, 2005 at 12:12 am

Elmer Fudd

You scored 2 wisdom, 3 tactics, -15 guts, and 87 ruthlesness.

I'm gonna kill dat silly wabbit if it's the last thing I do.....

T3K

Postby T3K » Nov 15th, 2005 at 2:25 am

why you gotta hate predator? i dont say shit about you, why you gotta start shit?
If you can't spot the sucker at the table in your first half hour then you are the sucker.

Return to “General Discussion”