Cowboys Game

Anything and everything goes here... post away!

Moderators: EatMoreLead, Nad, Suck.

Tang

Cowboys Game

Postby Tang » Sep 11th, 2005 at 7:30 pm

Wow, I dont understand it. I'm not a Cowboys fan, never have been, never will be, just one of those teams I hate with a passion. So Im watching the game, the Chargers pick up a HUGE 4th down play, complete the ball to the Cowboys 8 yard line..have one of the best running backs in the league, 1 timeout, and over a minute left on the game clock, so what do they do? They pass it 4 times in a row, and lose the game. I dunno, but poor play calling me thinks :roll: Anywho, I've been enjoying some beers, watching some football, talk amongst yourselves. :oops: Oh, BTW, Go Go Buffalo!!!

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Sep 11th, 2005 at 8:42 pm

Giants suck :?

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Sep 11th, 2005 at 8:44 pm

K2 wrote:Giants suck :?

ROFL.

"No matter how many times you kill me Glimmerman the Giants will still suck"

DoCFuRy[12PC]
Elite Member

Postby DoCFuRy[12PC] » Sep 11th, 2005 at 8:53 pm

LOL. Real football players dont play on 110 yard fields with 20 yard endzones with second rate talent.

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Sep 11th, 2005 at 9:09 pm

DoCFuRy[12PC] wrote:LOL. Real football players dont play on 110 yard fields with 20 yard endzones with second rate talent.

WTF are you talking about?

Mouser
Elite Member

Postby Mouser » Sep 11th, 2005 at 9:12 pm

Canadian Farseball.

K2
Administrator

Postby K2 » Sep 11th, 2005 at 10:42 pm

I didnt know Canadian elementary schools had fields that big.

:shock:

EatMoreLead
Benefactor

Postby EatMoreLead » Sep 11th, 2005 at 11:37 pm

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!
EatMoreLead aka EML

Catalyst22
Elite Member

Postby Catalyst22 » Sep 12th, 2005 at 1:30 am

I don't know nothing bout no foos ball playn
“When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When neither is on your side, change the subject and question the motives of the opposition.â€

Timmy

Postby Timmy » Sep 12th, 2005 at 2:43 am

Bengals all the way!

They beat Cleveland, now if they could play them 9-12 more times, they might make the play-offs.

Tim~

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Sep 12th, 2005 at 6:54 am

Wtf Bungles...

Colts baby, this year they take care of the Pats.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

Keyser Soze
The Devil

Postby Keyser Soze » Sep 12th, 2005 at 7:48 am

Fuck Cowboys, they USED to be good back in 94.

Raiders > All
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Sep 12th, 2005 at 8:27 am

Maverick wrote:Wtf Bungles...

w00t!! I knew there was something special about you Mav Image

Sadly I had to miss the Colts vs. Ravens game last night. I had practice. :(
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Timmy

Postby Timmy » Sep 12th, 2005 at 9:46 am

Burzum wrote:
Maverick wrote:Wtf Bungles...

w00t!! I knew there was something special about you Mav Image

Sadly I had to miss the Colts vs. Ravens game last night. I had practice. :(

Ravens crappy offense made the Colts look good, and being on the field the whole game finally wore out the Ravens secondary. It was a great show of patience by the Colts, not trying to force anything and make a costly mistake.

Tim~

b0ba

Postby b0ba » Sep 12th, 2005 at 10:35 am

<3 PATS

JayPhat
Elite Member

Postby JayPhat » Sep 12th, 2005 at 5:34 pm

Timmy wrote:Bengals all the way!

They beat Cleveland, now if they could play them 9-12 more times, they might make the play-offs.

Tim~

Now I am a fan of both the Bengals and Browns and I must say I am APPALED by the behavior of Browns fans this weekend. Some friends of a guy I work with went to the game, they are Bengals fan and wore nothing but a simple jersey to the game. Nothing on the vehicle, no taunting, nothing like that. Before they even got a fucking parking space people were trying to pull them out of their vehicle. They had a 3/4 mile walk to the stadium and got harrased the whole way there. Right outside the stadium they had 3 cups of beer and a cup of pop thrown on them. After the game, they got back to their car and the outside was full of fucking dents. I saw the pictures and wouldn't ahve believed it had I not seen it. GG Cleveland. FUCKERS!

Terreant

Postby Terreant » Sep 12th, 2005 at 9:19 pm

Ahh another Bills fan!! Thought i was one of the few remaining Tang ;)

Dogtown

Postby Dogtown » Sep 12th, 2005 at 9:40 pm

Now I am a fan of both the Bengals and Browns and I must say I am APPALED by the behavior of Browns fans this weekend. Some friends of a guy I work with went to the game, they are Bengals fan and wore nothing but a simple jersey to the game. Nothing on the vehicle, no taunting, nothing like that. Before they even got a fucking parking space people were trying to pull them out of their vehicle. They had a 3/4 mile walk to the stadium and got harrased the whole way there. Right outside the stadium they had 3 cups of beer and a cup of pop thrown on them. After the game, they got back to their car and the outside was full of fucking dents. I saw the pictures and wouldn't ahve believed it had I not seen it. GG Cleveland. FUCKERS!

thats nothing, after game 7 alcs 2003 red sox vs yankees, a red sox fan was MURDERED in the parking lot by a yankees fan (though the red sox lost, why murder the guy i dunno)

MeMGhost

Postby MeMGhost » Sep 13th, 2005 at 12:52 am

I'm a Bills fan :) Have been since I was in middle school, have all the player cards from the 4 years they lost the super bowl in a row.

MeM

Teufel

Postby Teufel » Sep 13th, 2005 at 6:22 am

all i know is the redskins suck. and they suck worse with joe gibbs naming mark brunell the starter this week. -_-
-----------------------------------
The things you own.
End up owning you.

Burzum
Benefactor

Postby Burzum » Sep 13th, 2005 at 8:54 am

JayPhat wrote:

Tim~

Dang, it's just a game! Why do people freak out so much. I mean, it's fun to raze someone when your team beats theirs but destroying their car or throwing beer on them is just psychotic.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Maverick
Elite Member

Postby Maverick » Sep 13th, 2005 at 3:05 pm

Burzum wrote:
JayPhat wrote:

Tim~

Dang, it's just a game! Why do people freak out so much. I mean, it's fun to raze someone when your team beats theirs but destroying their car or throwing beer on them is just psychotic.

This coming from a guy who wanted to injure someone on these forums.

<3 Burz. :P
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
-Edmund Burke

Return to “General Discussion”